Our Riding School
Our riding school offers instruction for all ages and abilities in our large sand arena.
Lessons are available as one-to-one or small group sessions.
- We make the lessons a positive learning experience for horse and rider through a clear and positive teaching style.
- We look at every rider as an individual.
- We believe in the rider's input in his / her own learning.
- We take your feedback on board and we will answer your questions.
- We want to help you ride with increased confidence, body awareness and enjoyment.
- We cater for complete beginners up to novice level dressage and basic jumping.
- We update regularly to maintain our high standard of teaching and motivation.
Lessons are arranged by appointment at a mutually convenient time.
For enquiries or bookings phone: 071-9166156
We also organize stable management lessons and clinics such as the Centered Riding ® clinic and the "Anatomy in motion" display with Susan E. Harris (USA)
For more information on Susan Harris: www.anatomyinmotion.com
Our goal is to promote in our young riders a confident practical approach, a sense of responsibility, team spirit and a thorough understanding of their ponies.
Our regular riders enjoy a range of extra activities throughout the year. Check out our news page for upcoming events.
- Practical Horsemanship
- Classes in Stable Management and Horse Care
- Ground work exercises
- Seasonal outings (e.g. Halloween and Christmas rides)